Our Terms and Conditions
A deposit of 50 % is required (for amounts more than US $ 2000) at the time of booking and the balance 60 days before the tour begins.
Should you cancel up to 60 days prior to commencement; the payment will be refunded less the cancellation fee. Cancellations less than 30 days prior to the date of tour will incur varying charges( such as cancellation fees levied by hotels, food purchases and any other relevant expenses) up to a maximum of 100% of the cost of the arrangement.
Prices are based on double occupancy. On single booking there is supplement for nights spent in City hotel or lodges, cost and availability of single rooms when on safari cannot always be guaranteed due to limited space. Should an accommodation fail to provide single occupancy despite payment of supplement, the applicable amount is refunded. Accommodation are listed in preferred sequences. They range from modern hotels in Cities , picturesque randavels, deluxe resort complexes, hotels, chalets and permanent camps in safari circulations to imaginatively designed beach hotels. Most have private bathrooms and swimming pools and all have restaurants and bar facilities.
ALTERATIONS TO TOURS
Alteration to tours depends on the touring season eg:
- 10th April - 15th June
- 1st February - 28th February
- 16th June - 31st October
- 16th December - 03 January
- 31st January/ 1st March - 09 April
- 1st November - 15th December
The company reserves the right to alter the arrangement or cancel the operation of a scheduled tour should conditions so necessitate. It also reserves the right to decline to accept or retain any person as a member of any tour at any time, in which case an equitable amount will be refunded.
Prices are based on tariffs and other costs prevailing at the time of printing and are subject to change without notice.
- The company and its agents act only as agents of the clients in all matters relating to accommodation, sight-seeing excursions tours and all forms of transport. The company cannot accept any responsibility for default whether negligence or otherwise on the part of any of the services or accommodation with which the booking is made or which additional expenses occasioned by their delay, alterations of travel, services, sickness, injuries or as a result of weather, civil altering the cost of services, excursions or tour applied for and booked.
- The company’s liability to passengers carried in vehicles for transfers, excursions and tours is governed by the Laws of Kenya and all claims are subject only to the Court of Kenya.
- The company reserves the right to employ a sub-contractor and in the event of such exercise of such right the terms of a clause relating to the company’s liability shall apply.
- Whilst every care if taken, the company cannot be responsible for loss and damage to personal properties and it is advisable to arrange relevant insurance.
These include all expenses connected with site-seeing as indicated in itineraries. Entrance fees to attractions visited, accommodation service charges, government taxes continental breakfast while in Nairobi and full-board on Safari prices exclude the cost of passport, visa health documents, gratuities, laundry, drinks and other personal items.
MARANGU LUXURY SHUTTLES
Rentford House 2nd Floor.
Muindi Mbingu street, (Next Kenya Comfort Hotel)
P. O. Box 24105 - 00100
Office Phone : +254 203 555 780 / +254 722 165 331 / +254 722 124 349