Masai Mara / Nakuru 4 days
Day 1 . Lake Nakuru
Depart Nairobi in the morning and drive to the Great Rift Valley viewing sceneries enroute, arriving at the Pink Lake - often referred so due to it’s Great masses of Flamingoes. See the sweeping view from the top of Baboon Rock where you can marvel at white Rhino, Lion, and Leopard. From the edge of the Lake, you can view thousands of birds feeding in the alkaline waters, then look for Warthog and Waterbuck. Dinner and overnight at Lion Hill /L.Nakuru Lodge.
Day 2 . Maasai Mara Game Reserve
Morning game drive, watch and photograph Birds and Animals, breakfast and depart for Maasai Mara passing lake Naivasha for a boat ride, a walking safari within the wildlife sanctuary, Lunch at Narok town. Afternoon game drive is taken at the Masai Mara Game Reserve. Dinner and overnight at Mara Sopa Lodge.
Day 3 . Maasai Mara
Full day in Maasai Mara. Morning and afternoon game drives in this spectacular game reserve, all with superb photographic opportunities. Blessed with a permanent water supply, Maasai Mara has a permanent population of plains game. The Big Five Elephant, Buffalo, Lion, Leopard and Rhino are quite common. Extra activities at The Mara: Baloon Safari, visit to Maasai village. Meals and overnight at Mara Sopa Lodge.
Day 4 . Nairobi
Pre-breakfast game drive. Return to lodge for breakfast. After breakfast break up the camp and depart for Nairobi arriving in the afternoon.
The above programme costs US $ 1800 Per person sharing double room
For more information and special offers, Please Inquire.
The Tour Included;
- Accommodation as stipulated in the programme,
- All local Transfers as per our itineraries
- Meals as per the itinerary,
- All park entry fee to game reserves and parks.
- Services of an English speaking driver guide.
- All Local traveler assistance during your tour
- Specialized and personalized services
- Use of custom built 4x4 Land cruiser or Van (Jeep)with a pop-up roof open for great views during game drive viewing
- All game drives as per the programme above.
- All airport taxes, International airfares and Visas(Visa to Kenya US $ 25, and Visa to Tanzania US $ 50. both visa last for 3 months).
- Insurance (trip cancellation medical insurances are recommended.
- Drinks/ Beverages with meals.
- Tips and Gratuities to driver and hotels staff.
- Personal Expenses.
MARANGU LUXURY SHUTTLES
Rentford House 2nd Floor.
Muindi Mbingu street, (Next Kenya Comfort Hotel)
P. O. Box 24105 - 00100
Office Phone : +254 203 555 780 / +254 722 165 331 / +254 722 124 349